Marathon Weekend 2020

After about 15 minutes of spinning, got through and registered mom and me for the 10k! Hopeful that everyone will get through very soon!
I am thinking of repeating the Minnie/Mickey challenge (10k/marathon), but still a tiny bit undecided, so holding off on giving Mickey anymore $$$ for now (DH is thankful). :P

I tell you what getting into the races is more stressful than actually running them. I had to sign 3 of us up for races. I wasn't worried about me since I am doing the Dopey but my mom and her friend wanted the 5k. Our Friend also wanted the 10k. The first time I got in I got through getting our friends info for the 5k and my browser window crashed. Talk about panic but all is good and we are in. Now to think about costumes.

-Courtney:sulley::figment::hmghost:

So jealous of everyone registering today. Next years trip is a family one and the fam has decided that January is not good enough weather for them. So we’re going in early March probably. Looks like I’m out for marathon weekend but maybe things will change later in the year.

Silly question. Legally changing my name between now and the race. How do I tell disney? Will they let me change my name?

Couldn’t get my niece and nephew in for the 5k. Pretty unbelievable.

ETA: From my experience the 5k sold out in under 20 minutes for both AP and normal registration.

Welp. Went through all that. Was registered for the 5k and 10k. Hit confirm and pay and it tells me the 5k is sold out. No way to take it off. Got to wait in line again. Got me registered for the 10k but not the 5k with the rest of my family. Bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter