Marathon Weekend 2018

Buses run from 3-5AM from the resorts. EDIT: But as a participant you need to be on the bus by 3:30AM. There's a lengthy walk from the staging area to the corrals so you want to leave time for that. Personally I prefer to bring my own food for the morning, don't want to depend on the resort in case something isn't available.
For the half, is it on the busses by 3:30AM or 4AM? I thought the website says on the bus by 4AM. And what time do you need to be in the corals by? We are planning to run out of one of the last corals. So does it matter if you enter them late but before they are released?

4 months of training and the cold weather, winds and crowds catch up with me now, of all times. I seem to have developed a chest cold and got almost no sleep tonight with the coughing. We'll see how the 10k goes today, but Dopey feels like he's slowly slipping away from me. So disappointed right now. :sad: :sad2:

For the half, is it on the busses by 3:30AM or 4AM? I thought the website says on the bus by 4AM. And what time do you need to be in the corals by? We are planning to run out of one of the last corals. So does it matter if you enter them late but before they are released?
The signs in the BC lobby say “by 3:30 AM”.

Did anyone else hear about the 75 "perfect marathoners" getting free WDW Marathon registrations for the rest of their lives?!
No I didn’t that’s pretty awesome if true. They had a big party for them last night with an amazing looking cake.

4 months of training and the cold weather, winds and crowds catch up with me now, of all times. I seem to have developed a chest cold and got almost no sleep tonight with the coughing. We'll see how the 10k goes today, but Dopey feels like he's slowly slipping away from me. So disappointed right now. :sad: :sad2:
I’m so sorry...hope you are able to get some sleep today. Feel better soon.

Wow, the winds while waiting for characters were killer today! I stopped for Snow White’s old hag, Flynn & Rapunzel, and Duffy but could never warm up after.

A photographer told me it is supposed to be 18 degrees tomorrow morning? I am giving up on my costume for the half and will reassess for the full on Sunday.

Hope everyone had a good race!

Wow, the winds while waiting for characters were killer today! I stopped for Snow White’s old hag, Flynn & Rapunzel, and Duffy but could never warm up after.

A photographer told me it is supposed to be 18 degrees tomorrow morning? I am giving up on my costume for the half and will reassess for the full on Sunday.

Hope everyone had a good race!

Photographer is a damn liar! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter