Marathon Weekend 2017!

Just FYI for anyone who's info was wrong on their waiver due to late registration - DD27's has been updated to the correct race and bib number online now. :) She is in L for the Half.

My waiver says I must present it to get my official race number.

That is weird. I don't know then. Maybe someone else on here will have an idea? You could call them. Or keep checking? My DD27's was wrong earlier but now it is updated.

RACE - 5k
NAME - Kenn
DIS'er name - camaker
Costume/Clothing - not sure
Corral - A (probably)
Early Bird or Late Arriver - early
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - Middle
Expected Pace - 10-11mm

RACE - 10k
NAME - Kenn
DIS'er name - camaker
Corral - A (probably)
Expected Pace - 10-11mm

RACE - HM
NAME - Kenn
DIS'er name - camaker
Corral - E
Expected Pace - 10-11mm

RACE - M
NAME - Kenn
DIS'er name - camaker
Corral - E
Expected Pace - 10-11mm

My attire depends on the weather. If it's reasonably warm, I'll be in various InB shirts. Expected pacing is dependent on whether my knee settles down or not. That's what I'd like to run but it might drop off quite a bit if the knee is still acting up. What I wouldn't give to hit a WDWMW healthy!

@DopeyBadger arg forgot to add my boyfriend for the marathon portion... my apologies!!!! He's on the same path for me for the Half... he's taking one for the team and dropping from G to O.....

RACE - Marathon
NAME - Perry
DIS'er name - bellanotte10 ('s boyfriend)
Costume/Clothing - perry the platypus
Corral - G
Expected Pace - 10-11mm

RACE - Dopey
NAME - Cliff
DIS'er name - crouch
Costume/Clothing - just normal running stuff
Corral - A -
Early Bird or Late Arriver - I guess late but more towards middle
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - middle
Expected Pace - not sure right now

You can use this for all races. Thanks for putting it together @DopeyBadger.

So this isn't like a look at me deal but 20117 Dopey bib is A right? I don't know why I'm confused by this but just would like someone to tell me I'm looking at it correctly. So many corral posts lately just trying to make sure. Thanks.

This is my first rundisney race! I'm so excited! Slightly sad that it looks like we aren't running through the castle though...

RACE - Half
NAME - Claire
DIS'er name - ClaireB
Costume/Clothing - TBD
Corral - N
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - Front
Expected Pace - 10-11mm

What did you put down as POT and what did you choose for expected finish time during registration? I'm wondering whether you chose a slower "expected finish time" than your POT would suggest and thus they slotted you back to what you put down as expected finish time. Just a guess though.
They did that to me. That's why I put in the slower time, so I wouldn't clog up the faster corral.

It looks like maybe the route is slightly different for the full though, so do you think they are running people through it on the full and not the half? I did find the half course to be sooooo much more crowded going through MK than the marathon was.

And, yes, people will be pissed, but it truly is insanely crowded going through there.
I guess so - there are about 5K more bibs for the half compared to the marathon so maybe they want to remove the biggest bottleneck point. It's unfortunate for people who are doing the half and not Goofy/Dopey and were really wanting to do the castle run.

DD & DSiL are running the half. DH just asked whether there would be PhotoPass photographers taking random photos along the course (in addition to those at character M&Gs and finish line) so that photos of them from various points would appear in my PhotoPass account. Anyone know?

RACE: Marathon
NAME: Maureen
DIS'er name: Mo B
Costume/clothing: black leggings, red tank
Corral: I
Early bird/ late arriver: early
Front, middle or back: unk
Expected pace : 11 mm

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter