Mapquest- Directions to Pop?

atlantamom

Earning My Ears
Every time I type the Pop address in Mapquest.com it gives me some other Century Blvd. in another Orlando zip. We are arriving late at night by car and I need good directions. I read other threads saying the signs to Pop are not good either. Does anyone know what's up with the mapquest or can you provide good directions. Coming from Atlanta in 6 days :earsgirl:
Thanks

We had trouble with this too. It won't give you the directions using the resort, you have to put in the name of the food court, ie: Everything Pop and it should come up. Same thing with the All Stars as well.

The signs for Pop aren't very good at all. Follow the signs for the World of Sports, they are better & it is basically down the street from there. If you are on I-4 you will get off at the Osceola Parkway exit. You will see a sign saying that & the GayLord Palms. Once you are on the exit, stay to the right. This will take you straight to the traffic light at the World of Sports (can't miss it, big globe). Make a right at that light & stay in your right lane. Pop will be on your right hand side about 1/4 mile from the light. I can't remember the exact exit number, but once I do I will post it.. I want to say it is 65??? Fl changed all the exit numbers on us about a year or so ago & I cannot remember the new ones.. I will find out for you though.. unless someone else knows off hand...

HERE'S THE DEAL WITH THE SIGNS:

Like ALL areas at Disney, you follow the signs for your general AREA, then you follow the signs for the specific resort. On everyones confirmation letter, it gives directions to follow the signs for Wide World of Sports Area.

So, for Pop Century, you follow the signs for WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS, and then as you get close, you'll start to see signs for Pop Century. I've gone into Pop Century from all directions, and the signs ARE there for both... It's very easy to find if you know what to look for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter