Mandymouse's Fantastic Fantasy Cruise .. and then another one (Complete)

Some great updates Mandy. Am particularly looking to this part of the trippy as we're doing a Western in October :thumbsup2

Loved the dress you wore for formal night, where was it from?

Some great updates Mandy. Am particularly looking to this part of the trippy as we're doing a Western in October :thumbsup2

Loved the dress you wore for formal night, where was it from?

Thanks Joh, which formal night ? The purple one on week 1 was from Karen Millen and the maxi dress from week 2 was a bargain at less than £15 from New Look :)

Thanks Joh, which formal night ? The purple one on week 1 was from Karen Millen and the maxi dress from week 2 was a bargain at less than £15 from New Look :)

They were both lovely but I loved the second one more - what a bargain! :thumbsup2

We are supposed to be arranging to go to Clearwater part way through our oct 13 hol and inspired by this report i took a look and found a 3night cruise exactly on our dates! I am soooo tempted to take a cruise!!!

Wow an empty terminal to re board fab. Love your dresses. Cocktail count coming along nicely:goodvibes

Wow £15 from New Look! - what a bargain, it looks great on you :)

Apart from the obvious (rum) what else is in a rum runner?

Mandy Really enjoying your reports now I am finally getting a chance to catch up!!!!! Love all your dresses they look fab!!! Really great pics too. That Diaper dash looks hilarious lol:rotfl2:

Just catching up.. Shame you were both ill on the 1st cruise but glad it didn't last too long. Fab photos and I look forward to reading about the rest of your cruise:goodvibes

:hug: Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone

Wow £15 from New Look! - what a bargain, it looks great on you :)

Apart from the obvious (rum) what else is in a rum runner?

LOL, not too sure what else was in the Rum Runners, mostly different kinds of rum and a splash of juice :rotfl2:

Mandy Really enjoying your reports now I am finally getting a chance to catch up!!!!! Love all your dresses they look fab!!! Really great pics too. That Diaper dash looks hilarious lol:rotfl2:

The Diaper Dash was really funny, there was lots of little events going on in the Atrium in the day, apart from the usual character greetings there was a little disco and we would pop along and watch :)

Monday 29th April

Once again it was a beautiful morning. We got up and lay out in the sun with my latte and Paul had some orange juice and a croissant and we watched as the ship sailed into Grand Cayman

DSC00609_zps3ee9983b.jpg

DSC_8678_zps2fe8d5ef.jpg

DSC_8680_zps1b80d273.jpg

Here we have to tender onto the island, we didn't have any excursions planned so we let the mad rush to disembark go ahead

Around 11ish Brent announced that the line for disembarkation was low, so we got ready and headed to Animator's Palette to pick up a ticket. We were able to disembark straight away and in no time were stepping into a tender boat

DSC00610_zps84629bb5.jpg

DSC_8689_zps0987dd49.jpg

We had no plans for Grand Cayman so wandered around the jewellery shops (defo out of our price range), took some photos and then ended up at the Hard Rock Cafe where we were able to catch up with our girls on-line, check emails etc. we spent a very nice couple of hours having 3 Hurricanes each, sharing onion rings and chicken tenders and generally chilling, as you can imagine the time flew by

DSC00622_zps654015b1.jpg

DSC_8700_zpsb4ffc296.jpg

DSC_8701_zpsebd6659b.jpg

DSC00614_zps1e2d24b4.jpg

DSC00615_zps485be498.jpg

DSC00611_zpse9323c2a.jpg

DSC00616_zps37ce671d.jpg

DSC00618_zpsa4e54c4b.jpg

DSC00619_zps596a27ff.jpg

We called into various stores on the way back to the ship, looking at watches for Paul and buying our girls a pressy each from Victoria's Secret. We had a lovely afternoon

DSC_8688_zps8e3b32a8.jpg

DSC_8690_zpsbe354556.jpg

DSC_8708_zps5451fd03.jpg

DSC_8712_zps18134979.jpg

DSC_8716_zpsf64a941a.jpg

DSC_8720_zpsa0445249.jpg

We made our way back to the tender boats and were back home in a few minutes. We dropped our stuff back at the room, changed into our sunbathing stuff then headed up to Deck 11 for some tuna wraps, fruit and a cookie

We grabbed a frozen Rum Runner from the Cove Bar, then watched the ship turn around and leave the Cayman Islands around 5pm

DSC_8731_zpse0ea6305.jpg

DSC_8739_zps73ef3782.jpg

We sat out for a little while then returned to our stateroom to get showered and changed for dinner, which tonight was in the Enchanted Garden. We grabbed a Rum Runner from Bon Voyage, then joined our Swiss tablemates (it looks like we'll just be a table of four from now on), and we had a lovely evening talking about chocolate (one of my favourite subjects lol) and how we all enjoyed Cadbury's chocolate, and I was surprised that they had even tried a MaltEaster's Bunny :rotfl:

For our starters we both had Tomato Soup, then for our mains Paul had Sea Bass and I had Pork Tenderloin, and we finished off with the Sweet Temptation for me and the Sundae for Paul

After dinner we had a final drink in La Piazza, a delish lemon Cosmo for me and another Rum Runner for Paul, then it was time for bed

DSC00625_zpsf409d599.jpg

Tomorrow ~ Costa Maya

A lovely day in Grand Cayman Mandy. Sian and Daniel are intending to do the Dolphin swim here so Gary and I will probably do much the same as you and Paul - eat, drink, shop :thumbsup2

I take it the swiss people spoke English then or do you have a hidden talent Mandy.

Sounds like a wonderful day in Grand Cayman, sometimes it's really nice to not have any specific plans and just play it by ear :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my trippy and leave your comments guys :)

A lovely day in Grand Cayman Mandy. Sian and Daniel are intending to do the Dolphin swim here so Gary and I will probably do much the same as you and Paul - eat, drink, shop :thumbsup2

I can't think of a better plan Joh ::yes::

I take it the swiss people spoke English then or do you have a hidden talent Mandy.

I may have many talents Claire, but Swiss isn't one of them :rotfl2::rotfl2: Yes their English was very good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter