Mandymouse's '5 Days to book a holiday !! .... You Must Be Kidding' Report

Thanks for sharing your fab trip with us. I can't believe that you went into the Christmas Shoppe and didn't buy anything:eek: photos of the new resort area look like it will be a hit with families. As usual I loved it all and wished I was there

Great pictures!! I love your pictures from the stunt show. Brought back memories.

thanks for sharing:)

Just caught up and what a lovely trip Mandy, shame Paul was ill for the last couple of Days, thanks for sharing looking forward to the next one :thumbsup2

What a fab trip report, I have really enjoyed reading along :goodvibes

Who knows, you may head off again at 5 days notice some time soon :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your trip Mandy.. :) Some of our best trips over to FL have been last minute.
B2B cruises sounds perfect.

A fab report as always Mandy, enjoyed reading it. Hope you get to do your Back to back cruise soon:goodvibes

(Hijacks thread and waves at Diane :wave:)

Poor Paul - I didn't realize he'd come down with the dreaded man-flu (aka a cold).

(Hi Jenny!!! :wave2: )

Hi Diane, what a shame we didn't meet onboard, were you travelling with family ? I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did

We had a fabulous time and booked a dummy while on board so we'll be back. My hubby and mom were along, were at the table next to you at Maho and I think we saw you in line briefly for Animator's one night with Jenny.

I ended up coming home sick too, but hubby and mom escaped. Still had a great time though.

Great trip report! Thanks for posting it. It's good to find a fellow Tiramisu lover!! :thumbsup2

Just read this all in one go :coffee: and really enjoyed it, especially all your lovely photos of the flower and garden topiaries. I can't believe you went with only 5 days notice!!! :scared:

I would have been so scared if I'd have broken down on EE. Everytime I've ridden it I see those steps and say a silent prayer that we don't break down! :rotfl2:

And now that you've done a longer cruise do you still prefer the classic boats or do you now prefer the new ones?

Another one who's read it in one go. Sat here :surfweb: waiting for DS to get back from his college trip at the Harry Potter Studios.

Looks like another successful trip with the usual few drinks :laughing:

Great photos, hope Paul's recovered.

Can't believe you didn't buy anything in the Christmas shop, was it not just Paul who wasn't feeling well?

B2B cruises is what i'd like to try as well. There was a load of people on my Alaska cruise that had done 3 B2B, Hawaii then the west coast repo then Alaska, 29 nights!

Hi Mandy

Just caught up with your TR:thumbsup2

I can't believe you managed to get everything booked&ready to go in 5 days :worship::worship:

Thanks for sharing it with us & look forward to the next 1 ;)

A fab trippie Mandy..shame it's over! Really enjoyed the pics too they were great thanks for sharing

what a great report! I think dh and I would have become fast friends with you both as we like to partake in some adult beverages ourselves.:goodvibes. (of course our 6 yr. old slows us down a bit). Love the tips! Also, where did you get your pedicure?? Loved it!! Thanks for sharing.

Just sat & read the whole of your trip report, well it took me 1 hour :rotfl2::rotfl2: & a few glasses of wine. I am now even more looking forward to cruising the Fantasy, thanks so much, it was a fantastic report.

Just found your trip report and have read it from start to finish ..... and I blame you that I am still sitting here in my dressing gown at lunch time :rotfl2: But well worth it because it was an absolutely amazing trip report ... so many fantatsic photos and lovely to see Fantasy in so much detail. Thank you so much for sharing. I wish I had found it sooner so I could have commented on each installment. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you for this fantastic trip report! We sail on the Fantasy in less than 3weeks, and this trip report has made me even more excited about it, if that is possible! You've also inspired me - we went shopping this afternoon and picked up some new clothes for me and DH.

Thanks also for the pics of the Art of Animation resort. We are booked there in November for our son's 3rd birthday. It looks like it will be really nice! I know he will love it!

Hi Mandy!

another thank you for taking the time to do a TR its fabulous, just re-read your trip report and got my mum to have a look as she was convinced that everything disney was child related (and was not looking forward to our trip there next June) and was so surprised to see "gosh there a very glamorous couple, look at her nails" :lmao::lmao: Followed with " are you sure this is Disney??" Yes I am pleased to say that I now think mum is ready for a trip to WDW she was very nervous before but now is much more relaxed after reading your TR!

Just had to pass on the compliment about your nails :goodvibes

Awesome TRs really enjoy them :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter