Mama Dellas

jdm

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten here? We saw it the other night on the Travel Channel when PB was one of the hotels they were featuring. We seriously thinking of trying it. On the show, it all looked liked great fun with people singing and "Mama" hovering over your table etc. Is it really like this? Also, says "family style".... is that sitting at big tables with others? Or, ordering the same for your family and it arrives in big bowls? Any info would help... did you love it? Did you hate it? Was it $$$$$$?

Thanks!!
Jenn

My family ate there twice. Once with the kids once w/o. Loved it both times. I did notice people sitting at larger table but just thought they were a large party...now in retrospect maybe they did sit others together. We always had a table for ourselves. Food is served family style (portions) or per person. The food is very plentiful and fresh. "mama" is a blast and plays the part well...we have had 2 different Mama's:p When we were there they had strolling musicians and it was a very nice evening lots of good food and fun. I believe it was $65 for the two of us but we had it all apps. entress and dessert including wine....so not bad at all! If you like mussels they make an awesome appetizer in white wine sause....its huge! Enjoy:)

We ate there New Years Eve and really enjoyed it. There are 5 in our family and we all sat at one big table. All of the big tables looked like large families to me. The food was excellent. My kids are pretty plain eaters, so they allowed them to order simple things that weren't on the menu. It was pretty expensive, but really good and a fun atmosphere. My only complaint is that it was really loud. We sat at a table right in front of the open kitchen. The waiter probably thought that we were deaf because we kept asking him to repeat himself. It was also New Years Eve and quite crowded. Definitely eat there, you'll love it!

I've eaten at Mama's several times. you don't eat with other families.
The last time we ate there we had 24 people in our party & they sat us all at one table! we had a blast. The salad comes with the entrees and is served family style. the other entrees can be ordered per person or you can all get different things. It really is a fun night out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter