• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Reservations During Hard Ticket Events

Sneezie

<font color=darkorchid>I don't like unfinished tri
If this has been asked a thousand times, please forgive me, but would I be allowed to make a reservation for a restaurant during a hard ticket event (such as Night of Joy) without buying a ticket to the event?

If this has been asked a thousand times, please forgive me, but would I be allowed to make a reservation for a restaurant during a hard ticket event (such as Night of Joy) without buying a ticket to the event?
Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: Technically, you'd be allowed to made the ADR, but if it started after the event started, then you wouldn't be allowed in the park to eat there. Sometimes, you can "get away" with booking for 30-45 minutes before the park closes. If that happens, they'll walk you out of the park (they won't let you roam/shop like normal closing).

Thank you. I just realized that one of my reservations falls during Night of Joy, so I guess I better get it changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter