MAKING RESERVATIONS AT CONFISCO'S- HOW FAR IN ADVANCE

pattyinmd

Earning My Ears
Can you phone in reservations for a certain day or only do this in person at the park?We are interested in character lunch times. Thanks ;)

patty

Hi Patty,

Here is the # for dining. 407-224-9255
Confisco's character lunch is daily from 12-2P
We ate here and made reservations the morning of in the park when we entered. It was however off season so it wasnt a busy time. If you are a guest onsite you could take advantage of priority seating for this restaurant as well. :)

jessica5.gif

Anyone know which characters appear at Confisco's.
Do the X-men appear? (My DD is a BIG fan..... well okay me as well :D )

wavey.GIF

When I went in April/00 the X-men did not appear. The characters possible are Popeye, Olive Oil, Dudley Do-Right, Beetle Bailey, Spiderman, Doctor Doom, Cat-in-The-Hat, a generic storyteller and a gypsy. They change from day to day but I have always seen Spiderman, Dr. Doom and Cat in the Hat. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest