Magical Express Tags I never get them.

bgraham34

Wilderness Lodger
Hey guys this is my second trip home and both trips I have not received my ME tags. The last trip was Sept and the next one is in two weeks. Now I also booked another room for my family for next week and they got their tags on Monday. I booked ME early last week.

MS says the correct mailing information is in the system, so what is the problem.

Thanks.

You need to contact ME directly and see what info they have.

I would post the phone number, but the last time I posted that type of info I received a warning from a DIS Moderator. :confused3

That happened to us a few times. The address was correct as well for us, but was sent somewhere else.:confused3 Since it abbreviated Canada as CA, it was sent to California, twice:confused3 .

Anyways, if I don't receive it two weeks prior, I call them directly to inquire. Usually, they courier it to me and I receive it in 2-3 days. I've only done this twice. Two other times they said it's on its way and it never came. 3-4 times, it came a month and a half early. Other times, I just didn't bother calling and I just came to the check in counter and described my baggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter