Magical Express hours?

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
Our return flight leaves at 8:10am (yikes). Should we try Magical Express or do they run that early in the morning? I read somewhere that you have to leave 3 hours before the flight time from your resort. That would be 5:10am!!! What would be another option of transportation for 3 adults and 2 children. Thanks!!

Yes that is correct. They would pick you up 3 hours before your flight. The airlines want you there 2 hours before your flight. At that hour of the morning they will be busy and you will appreciate the extra time. They do have a very nice food court if you want to have breakfast there.

I would rather be sitting in the airport with spare time than stressing if I am going to miss my flight.

You could always get a taxi or a towncar.

I agree with safetymom if you got the extra money get a towncar about 40 to 50 bucks......i think a taxi is more, someone will correct me if i am wrong.

Brooke :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter