Magical Ears Collectibles?

I just ordered something from them last week - I can let you know once I receive my order! I hope others have had a good experience.

I was wondering too! I'm on hold with Disney Merchandise now trying to track down an item. Magical Ears Collectables has it but I'm a bit nervous b/c I've never heard of them.

I tried the phone number listed and left a message but they haven't responded to it yet. I will let you know if I speak with someone.

They never did call me back. I did send a message and they asked what I needed to know ...but they never responded to it. I hope I didn't make a big mistake.
I looked at their Facebook page and several people seemed pleased with their service though.

Got my package today! I guess,besides not being able to talk to anyone on the phone,I ended up with everything I ordered. Hope this helps.

Magical Ears Collectibles is a total scam. They mis-shipped my package costing me more money to track it down and refused to refund my shipping for their error. Everything is overpriced and so is their shipping. No customer service at all. They said if I wasn't happy to send it back. I wanted the product but not the crappy attitude to tell me to spend more money to refund my originally overpriced product and overpriced shipping, that by the way takes a half month to receive. Wonder if Disney knows these people are doing these things to customers with their product which they buy and sell for more to consumer. Total BS and they should be shut down!!!!

There is a really good ear shop on Etsy, it is bows and beads, we have ordered at least 5 different ears from her and they are beautiful and comfortable. We have Ariel, HM, Vera Bradley fabric, Jack Skellington ones, very happy with her shop.

I bought a magic band from this company and they sent me an empty package. they refuse to give me a refund!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter