Magical Celebrations Sweepstakes

2/27 ratatouille_recipe_card_4.pdf

ratatouille_recipe_card_4.jpg

http://a.disney.go.com/dreams/prizes/downloads/ratatouille_recipe_card_4.pdf

With only one day left to go, I would like to thank Bryan for keeping the list up to date for us. Awesome job! :banana:

Thank you so much but not all credit goes to me the one i quote the list from (ahecht) should get most of the credit

Complete List With as many images as i could get/find if you have any of the missing please let me know or post and i will update
Part 1 Day 1 - 14

successPage_header.jpg

successPage_todaysDigitalPrize.jpg
successPage_downloadYourFreePrize.jpg

02/01:
1_clock_walle_pc.zip

-or-

1_clock_walle_mac.zip
walle_digital_clock.jpg

02/02:
castle_wallpaper_1024.jpg

02/03:
rat_recipe_card.pdf

02/04:
dalmation_photoframe.pdf

02/05:
muppets_stickers.pdf
(archived)

02/06:
shoppinglist_peterpan.pdf

02/07:
incredibles_stationery.pdf

02/08:
cars_photoframe.pdf

02/09:
mickey_stationery.pdf

02/10:
10_muppets_digital_clock_pc.zip

-or-

10_muppets_digital_clock_mac.zip
muppets_digital_clock.jpg

02/11:
Walt_wallpaper_1024.jpg

02/12:
rat_recipe_card_2.pdf

02/13:
mickey_stickers.pdf

02/14:
walle_shopping_list.pdf

Continues on Post Below...

Thank You Bryan, I couldn't get on the site today, when i hit enter here on the main entry page, it kept coming up page unavailable. they had a lot of issues with their site and downloads this year. I got the last one from you here for day 28. thank you again for all your postings. I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy all the digital downloads. I know I am.

Thank You Bryan, I couldn't get on the site today, when i hit enter here on the main entry page, it kept coming up page unavailable. they had a lot of issues with their site and downloads this year. I got the last one from you here for day 28. thank you again for all your postings. I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy all the digital downloads. I know I am.
Your Welcome Tracy i am so glad that i could help. I too Hope that everyone enjoys the digital Prizes.

If disney removes any of the above content Send me a PM and i will set up archive links for all of the content so that all may have the digital prizes.

If anyone wins Please POST!!!!!

Good Luck and i hope some DISers Win!

they started the new contact but the downloads started with Day 2. i have all so far but missing day one, anyone got it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter