• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Steam Trains Tour

Disneyglobegirl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone experienced " The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour " at MK? We havea large group going in June the girls are planning to try to do the PSB at Epcot and the boys wanted to try something just for them and this looked interesting. Any reviews on this - is it worth $40 a piece?

Thanks

My DH & I did this in October 2003 and we both thought it was well worth the money. :D

You do get started very early, but you get into the MK before anybody else and get to take some wonderful pictures of Main Street when nobody is on it!! Those are some of my favourite pictures. :sunny: That's one of the few times you'll be allowed to take pictures though.

You then get the full history of the trains and get to ride around the park and visit the train yards behind the scenes. It's very interesting and the 3 hours flew by very quickly.

You're also given a pin at the end of the tour.

If anybody is at all interested in trains, I would highly recommend this tour.:wave:

If you have any other questions, ask away, I'll try to remember specifics.:earsgirl:

My dh and son did this in December. They both enjoyed it very much. My son got to flip the switch to change tracks, he was thrilled. They also got some great pictures that they would never have been able to take of the trains, if they were not on the tour. I think it's very reasonably priced as far as Disney tours go, I would recommend it.

Erika

DH and I did this tour two years ago. While he is the train lover, I still enjoyed it. However, we only paid $25 back then. I don't think I would do it again for $40. I would probably spend the extra bucks and do something like the Worldshow Case tour at Epcot. That was well worth the money!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter