Magic Shops ?

I think I remember there being one there somewhere. People were sitting and watching magic tricks.

Not sure where tho..maybe someone else will know.

Sorry, I'm like no help. :lmao:

There used to be one next to Mel's, across the street for the Gruesome Horror Make-up Show. I'm not sure if its still there.

If not, there is one at DTD called Magic Masters. It is on the end where Disney Quest is. They always have someone giving demonstrations too. Their prices are high if you ask me.

Marsha

There used to be one next to Mel's, across the street for the Gruesome Horror Make-up Show. I'm not sure if its still there.
Yes...it's called Theater Magic. I'm not sure what they have to sell but it's worth a look.

Thanks for the replies, at least there looks like two options and we are at both places during our stay....

David:cool1:

We just got back from Universal (9/25/08) and there is a magic shop inside Universal Studios. It is in the "Hollywood" area across from the Monster Make-up Show. My husband did magic as a kid and wanted to check out the show that was going on. They have a magician on site who does close-up magic shows (I'm not sure how often) that you can watch and it's kind of like a sales presentation. He will do tricks with the Svengali deck of cards or with Sponge Balls and then say that you can purchase those kits there at the shop. It's a very good show that lasts about 15 minutes and the magician we saw did about 15 different illusions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter