Magic-shawarma station

dizlover21

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been on the Magic this year and knows if the shawarma station is still there located next to the Pete's Boiler Bites? There is no mention of it on the DCL website, but it was there last spring when we went. Just curious! Thanks

It was there in February. We did MDAS and got Thor very excited about the idea of heading up there for shawarma later. LOL

Wow! Thanks! I havent been on the Wonder since 2012. We will be sailing the MDAS on the Magic in 2 weeks !! :love:

It's physically still there but usually closed.

When open, it mostly serves chicken or gyros on a flour tortilla.

Had it on the Wonder last month, really good! Don't remember what the station was called that had it, but it was across from the kids splash pad area, right next to where they served hamburgers and fries. The Shawarma was to the left of the hamburger station and to the far right{around the corner} of the hamburger station is where you can get the Dole "whips". I know some don't like the whips because they aren't the same as those in the parks, but I had never had one before and thought it was really good, especially with spiced rum added. The cm that made mine had a heavy pour, wow that first sip!:P:thanks:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter