Magic Pin Question

It referres to the amount of those kinds of pins that you have combined. If you have 2 magic pins of the same type, you can combine them to make the pin last longer, and have a shorter wait time between using the pin again.
You can have up to 5 pins combined together.

Thanks! Now I don't feel so dumb.

Can you not combine the treasure pins? I was trying to trade to get another treasure pin and it wouldn't let me trade them.

nmudisneyfan said:
Thanks! Now I don't feel so dumb.

Can you not combine the treasure pins? I was trying to trade to get another treasure pin and it wouldn't let me trade them.
That's the only pin so far that can NOT be traded. I was a little surprised that the Kellogg's cereal's pirate costume pin COULD be traded.

I'm sure this must already be posted somewhere, but I haven't found it....

How do you get multiple pins? Can it be done without trading? e.g. Can you win more times at pirates for another Invisibility pin? If so, how? I've could swear I've won at least another 20 times at level 3 without getting another pin. :( Do you have to start over & win 10 level one followed by 10 at level two etc?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter