Magic Kingdom swap - COMPLETE

I finally have some pictures to share :)

DSCN0672.jpg

Paper piecings group HH

DSCN0670.jpg

Paper piecings group HH2

DSCN0669.jpg

Photo mats Space Mountain group WW

DSCN0666.jpg

Photo mats Frontierland group JJ

DSCN0665.jpg

Wishes lyric group DD

DSCN0664.jpg

Liberty Square poem group KK; this is the exact wording & spacing on the Liberty Square sign as you come across the bridge.

DSCN0663.jpg

Boxes Castle group CC

DSCN0662.jpg

Title Splash Mountain group UU. There are stickles for water all over the lettering it just doesn't show up in the picture. SCAL thanks Mardenz for the file :)

wdwmickey --too cute!

I love the way the font on Splash Mountain curls and swirls. Can you tell me what it is?

Also I am happy to note that I get several of the other items! :banana::banana:

Love them Cheryl!! they look great!

yay I get DD, HH, JJ and KK groups :woohoo:

wdwmickey --too cute!

I love the way the font on Splash Mountain curls and swirls. Can you tell me what it is?

Also I am happy to note that I get several of the other items! :banana::banana:

Oops! I forgot to credit Mardenz (I fixed that ;)) for the SCAL file.

Thanks, glad you like them :) I'll have more pics a little later today.

Great pieces! I hope to make it to the PO Monday or Tuesday. Have been a little under the weather recently! Glad it is happening now and not in a week when we leave for our cruise :cool1:

Here are a couple more:

DSCN0674.jpg

Title Main Street USA group OO

DSCN0673.jpg

Pirates borders group RR2

Here are some more:

DSCN0677.jpg

Harmony Barber Shop mini kit group K

DSCN0679.jpg

Courtyard statues mini kit group M

DSCN0682.jpg

Pirate shapes group AA2

DSCN0681.jpg

Adventurland tags group II

DSCN0684.jpg

Fantasyland shapes group LL

DSCN0680.jpg

Jungle Cruise mats group QQ

DSCN0678.jpg

Haunted Mansion mats group TT

those are so cute Cheryl....I think I get your fantasy and adventure land stuff....how did you do the statues??

those are so cute Cheryl....I think I get your fantasy and adventure land stuff....how did you do the statues??

My trusty cricut of course :thumbsup2 The black layer is "shadow", the copper layer is "base" and I drew the lines with a sharpie by hand (following the cricut cuts). The copper paper is DCWV "metallics stack".

Lisa you should read the new blog about "Wild Africa" it sounds sooo cool :)

My trusty cricut of course :thumbsup2 The black layer is "shadow", the copper layer is "base" and I drew the lines with a sharpie by hand (following the cricut cuts). The copper paper is DCWV "metallics stack".

Lisa you should read the new blog about "Wild Africa" it sounds sooo cool :)

ah, that's what I thought you did!! they look great!

um, already did!!! can't wait for it and to see Megan's face when she realizes it....I'm going to wait to give her the invitation until we get to the meeting spot for the Trek!! yes I will take photos!

Good morning. Just wanted to check and see if anyone is having any trouble with their groups. I have a whole weekend to myself this weekend and will be working on finishing the 2 groups I have left for this one. If anyone is having trouble and needs to give groups away, please let me know and I will do them this weekend. We are getting close to the mail date and I thought I would give one last offer. I actually got a lot accomplished last weekend and I'm trying to post, but every time I try to post from photobucket it slows my computer down so much that it is timing out. Have posted before and not had that problem. Don't know what's happening - maybe I need to clear some space in my computer? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter