Magic Kingdom Mountain Range Meet (12/11/10 @ 9:15AM)

I vote for afternoon also....but I am Mike's other half...:rotfl:
I can't wait to meet everyone at all the events and cruise...:cool1::banana:

We vote for the morning also. (we are 3, does this count for 3 votes?...lol)

Perhaps it should made later in the day, like around 4pm?

That would work for me. Hope and I are heading to MK that night anyway. The only night we have to see the castle lighting. We aren't doing MVMCP this year.

Kim

Count us in! But be advised that we grounded a Disneyland Space Mountain rocket and a submarine during the ABD trip. :lmao:

That was one of the funniest things I have ever been involved in at a Disney park. When John (3guysandagal) said on the submarine that there was water at his feet I couldn't stop cracking up. Then on Space Mtn when the CM said we had to get out because we were over weight I thought I was going to die laughing. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :cool1:

I haven't talked to Kim but I think we are in.

That was one of the funniest things I have ever been involved in at a Disney park. When John (3guysandagal) said on the submarine that there was water at his feet I couldn't stop cracking up. Then on Space Mtn when the CM said we had to get out because we were over weight I thought I was going to die laughing. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :cool1:

I haven't talked to Kim but I think we are in.

Hi Anna! You have to join in on this one even if Kim declines. If we manage to launch at Space Mountain without Kim we can blame California's scrubbed Mission on her. :rotfl2:

Hi Anna! You have to join in on this one even if Kim declines. If we manage to launch at Space Mountain without Kim we can blame California's scrubbed Mission on her. :rotfl2:

Hi Dave! Tell Sally I said hi and can't wait to see you guys again in December.

I never thought about that, it could be all Kim's fault! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi Dave! Tell Sally I said hi and can't wait to see you guys again in December.

I never thought about that, it could be all Kim's fault! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm good with blaming it all on Kim. :lmao: But didn't Dave break a few things back in April???? :rolleyes1

After careful consideration, I think in the meet should be in the morning. Since it is the same day as the big pre-cruise meet up and I don't want it to interfere with any dinner ADR's which might impact meeting the herd--I mean group:goodvibes for a really big event.

Let's say 9:15am in front of the Firehouse.:firefight:firefight:firefight

Morning is good.

I have been trying to balance ADR locations and budget. I am considering not getting a park hopper. To do the Magic Moutain Meet would mean not eating dinner in Epcot. (I already have two ADRs there!

Would anyone be interested in Cape May Cafe before the pre-cruise meet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter