Magic Kingdom closed

Hope someone posts some pictures. What is full capacity for MK? Does Disney share that information?

I am currently a Disney resort guest with park Hopper, will they reimburse me for not being able to hop over to that park?

According to WdW magic it is phase B.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171225-130213.png
    Screenshot_20171225-130213.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 311
Woah. Looks like a phase 4 (from the MDE screenshot). That hasn’t happened since NFL opened. Crazy.

Going to mk tomorrow afternoon and hope we can get in. Have an adr and the dessert party. At phase 4 I assume ADRs don’t matter and hopefully won’t be charged the no show fee. But will they reimburse prepaid costs for things like dessert parties?

Woah. Looks like a phase 4 (from the MDE screenshot). That hasn’t happened since NFL opened. Crazy.

Going to mk tomorrow afternoon and hope we can get in. Have an adr and the dessert party. At phase 4 I assume ADRs don’t matter and hopefully won’t be charged the no show fee. But will they reimburse prepaid costs for things like dessert parties?

If you have an ADR and dessert party, you might not want to chance not showing up until the afternoon. I don't have any idea what kind of closures there would be tomorrow, but just in case I would get there at opening and plan to spend the day.

If you have an ADR and dessert party, you might not want to chance not showing up until the afternoon. I don't have any idea what kind of closures there would be tomorrow, but just in case I would get there at opening and plan to spend the day.

I would but we don’t arrive until 11am.

I highly doubt it's phase 4. That's only happened once EVER. You should be fine with your adr. I keep checking to see if it updated, but it still says phase b.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter