Magic Kingdom After Hours coming back (DAH); Reviews: Page 18 >>

me too....

just got off the phone and now $253.48 on the cc for feb 2nd

but it's gonna be worth it !

btw, the CM i talked with stressed that 7 pm is when i can enter the park and get the lanyard for the DAH...
since i will already be in the park that day, he told me to go to guest services to pick up my lanyard....(but not until 7pm)

i plan to eat mickey bars even if i am full...

Does only the purchaser need an AP? DH and I have them, but DS doesn't. I am not sure it makes sense to get him one yet. Thanks

It just so happened that the night we bought tickets for this event (3/2) was the same night that we had our earliest dinner ADR of the trip. We have a 5:25 pm reservation at 'Ohanas. If the ADR had been later in the evening and it was MK after Hours vs an ADR, we would've cancelled the ADR. No doubt about it.
We are gong the same night. I made a 4:30 reservation at Skippers after we made the decision to go.

The email i got said 7, but there have been reports here of people being allowed in at 4 and being able to make fastpasses with those tickets starting at 4.

We are going 2/9 and it is the only park we will be visiting on our quick trip over, the MDE app has allowed me to make FP selections from 5pm. If they don't allow us into till 7 then we will go to one of the hotels and chill and then come back for our FP from 7pm :)

Does only the purchaser need an AP? DH and I have them, but DS doesn't. I am not sure it makes sense to get him one yet. Thanks

I was able to purchase discounted DAH tickets for non-AP holders in my travel party with no issues. They haven't gone to the event yet, but I don't expect any issues at park entry because similarly, my MNSSHP tickets were purchased with my AP discount back in the fall and linked to two non-AP profiles on my MDE account. There were no questions when we purchased the tickets nor when we entered the party.

It is bus transportation only, correct? I wish the monorails or boats would be running since we will be staying at the Poly. Much easier to not have to fold your stroller up....

It is bus transportation only, correct? I wish the monorails or boats would be running since we will be staying at the Poly. Much easier to not have to fold your stroller up....
We'll be there on the 2nd and also staying at the Poly so will let you know...hoping they are still running at 11:00 when it's over. The buses might be empty enough that your can either leave it open (if it's a single )or at least not feel so rushed to close and lug up! LOL

It's not normal bus transportation, it's the end of end when they go down to using only a few bus stops and they come and leave quick. it would probably be faster than the resort loop monorail. Also if your end time is 11pm as some nights are, there is a good chance that the resort loop is still functioning as that is the time table service closes and there is also diners to get between resorts on the loop.

no matter what is or isn't running, it's going to be one of the quickest disney transportation back to your resorts or ttc you've ever experienced. I wish every night was like this.

I'm so disappointed. The only night it's on while I'm there is our last night so will have to choose packing over playing :'(
As in you are leaving that day, or the next? If it is the next day, I say DO IT! pack up most everything before you head to MK for the event. If you are leaving early in the am, so what - sleep on the plane :)

We went to DAH on the last night in May last year and we loved it! We got in at 4Pm. We rode about 11 rides from 4-11pm and 13 rides from 11-2. I hope they extend this past March.

As in you are leaving that day, or the next? If it is the next day, I say DO IT! pack up most everything before you head to MK for the event. If you are leaving early in the am, so what - sleep on the plane :)
If it was just me or me and DH we absolutely would, but it's me and my 75yo mother in law on her first (and possibly only) trip. We literally have 1 full day per park, and that's our Epcot day. ADRs and FPs all bookedfor each day, including meeting local family for dinner that night, so can't even switch days orherwaise we could have made it our MK day and started later.

Will just have to hope they're doing them when DH and I are able to go back.

I was able to purchase discounted DAH tickets for non-AP holders in my travel party with no issues. They haven't gone to the event yet, but I don't expect any issues at park entry because similarly, my MNSSHP tickets were purchased with my AP discount back in the fall and linked to two non-AP profiles on my MDE account. There were no questions when we purchased the tickets nor when we entered the party.
Same here - I purchased one for my Dad who does not have an AP with no problems and have also done this with Halloween and Christmas party tickets without any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter