Magic Key Renewals Start 8/18

Glad my parents taught me Integrity means to do the right thing even when no one is looking.
This story is off-topic for the thread but I’ve gotta tell it:

Checked in at Goofy’s Kitchen. 4 of us. Told them 2 adults, 2 kids. CM looked at my youngest and said, “And she’s under three.”

Me: No, she’s three.

CM: Is she really three?

Me: (oblivious) Uh, yeah.

CM: No. I mean is she three or is she just almost three?

Me: (still oblivious) She’s three.

I’d like to say I was just doing the right thing, but honestly I didn’t even realize the CM was giving me multiple opportunities to say “yeah, she’s under 3” before giving up on my obliviousness.

Checked in at Goofy’s Kitchen. 4 of us. Told them 2 adults, 2 kids. CM looked at my youngest and said, “And she’s under three.”

I’d like to say I was just doing the right thing, but honestly I didn’t even realize the CM was giving me multiple opportunities to say “yeah, she’s under 3” before giving up on my obliviousness.

This has happened to me multiple times. One time the CM locked eyes with me and said, “I’m going with not quite 3” and dared me their eyes to argue again. 🤣

Omg they did this to me once, but with my ten year old!! Verbatim conversation except insert 9 for 3.

This has happened to me multiple times. One time the CM locked eyes with me and said, “I’m going with not quite 3” and dared me their eyes to argue again. 🤣

Yep. Same thing with my ten year old, they kept saying was 9. I’m an honest person, but this CM was dead set on charging me for a 3-9 year old, so after 3 times, I just went with it. Honestly my 6 year old eats like a bird so I feel like Disneyland comes out way ahead anyway. 🙈

Truth be told, if Disney is making it so hard to actually pay for a MK for a 3 yo then I think they don't really want the money and those kids should stay not quite 3 for another year :rolleyes1

Truth be told, if Disney is making it so hard to actually pay for a MK for a 3 yo then I think they don't really want the money and those kids should stay not quite 3 for another year :rolleyes1
I agree. I am feeling less judgemental about those who lie now to save money. Disney tells thier lies, so can the guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter