Magic drydock

Sleepyluke

DIS Veteran
Any rumors yet? We are only a month or so away and there seems to be nothing on it. Anyone?

I'd say the toddler splash area will be added like the one on the Wonder...

I thought that there was already one on the Magic?

The Wonder had added a separate toddler area during the last drydock - it is located next to the pool on the other side of the Mickey slide. The Magic right now just has the special Mickey ear for the infant/toddlers.

I'm crossing my fingers for flat screen tv's in the staterooms. I had also heard that they will be updating AP, but not sure if that is true.

I think the splash area is a given at this point. It's convenient, and has been a hit on the Wonder. I don't see a reason why they wouldn't put it on the Magic.

I've heard that they'll be doing a lot of engine maintenance and fixing of the exterior of the ship from the PC crossings. I've also heard that all of the carpet on the ship will be replaced, and I've heard those rumors about flatscreen TV's and updating Animator's Palate.

I can't wait to find out what they're actually doing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter