MAGIC CANDLE COMPANY SCENTS - UPDATE

I need to place a new order so I am looking to get an update on your favorite scents including opinions on the newer scents I may not have tried before.

I started with the wax products, moved to the oils and now back to the waxes as I have large rooms and the waxes seem to work better.
aNOTHER VOTE FOR WILDERNESS LODGE

Has anyone tried the Pirate Banana Rum? Specifically to those that who may have also been lucky enough to experience Sinbad at Tokyo Disney Sea.

I'd love it for the smell in Pirates, but would buy a ton if its similar to the smell in Sinbad's.

Also thoughts on Riveria?

I'm trying to figure out two to buy to give them a shot, but cannot make up my mind.

I use the pinnochio village oil at work, and it's wonderful - smells like pistachio and almond cookies.
I also love the Haunted candle, which smells , to me, more like a campfire than anything else.

I’m obsessed with Very Vero Beach. I’m not DVC and have never stayed at Vero Beach, but if that’s what it smells like, sign me up!
I did the subscription box for three months once, and Very Vero was the first scent they surprised me with. The following month was Caribbean Beach, which was also good, but just not as refreshing as Vero.
I have ordered many times, including candles, wax melts, and especially the diffuser oils. I like the diffuser oils top ten, and the wax melts pick four. I usually try to pick a theme when picking my scents, like all Soarin’ or World Showcase countries. Only one I didn’t like was Rome Burning, too strong for me.

I have Polynesian and Grand Floridian at home! Grand Floridian is spot on :-) Polynesian smells nice but not true to the lobby.

Bakery and Pirates are getting delivered Saturday-- can't wait!

I’m obsessed with Very Vero Beach. I’m not DVC and have never stayed at Vero Beach, but if that’s what it smells like, sign me up!
I did the subscription box for three months once, and Very Vero was the first scent they surprised me with. The following month was Caribbean Beach, which was also good, but just not as refreshing as Vero.
I have ordered many times, including candles, wax melts, and especially the diffuser oils. I like the diffuser oils top ten, and the wax melts pick four. I usually try to pick a theme when picking my scents, like all Soarin’ or World Showcase countries. Only one I didn’t like was Rome Burning, too strong for me.
I've purchased the Very Vero Beach scented candle from them. It's smells lovely, but it doesn't smell like Disney's Vero Beach lobby. I love that lobby smell I want it.

It's weird: Soarin' Over Orange Groves as an air freshener smelled just fine, but as the foaming hand soap it smelled more like grapefruit. Also, several car air fresheners lately have been making me sneeze! Not a fan of sneezin' while drivin'.
My personal favorite is the H2O.

We got the GF candle and it was wonderful. I checked our A/C filter about a month later and it was black. My own fault as we could have burned it during non-HVAC months.

We got the GF candle and it was wonderful. I checked our A/C filter about a month later and it was black. My own fault as we could have burned it during non-HVAC months.
Yes, they smell great, but give off black smoke. I saw folks in the chatterati mention the same, but hadn't noticed until one day... (Beware, TMI?) I had one burning for a few hours each day for about three days. I have a low ceiling and medium sized room. On day three I sneezed / blew my nose and the production was black. It gradually subsided, and I stopped using the candles for long periods.
I don't plan to purchase more until I hear reports they no longer produce black smoke.

Yes, they smell great, but give off black smoke. I saw folks in the chatterati mention the same, but hadn't noticed until one day... (Beware, TMI?) I had one burning for a few hours each day for about three days. I have a low ceiling and medium sized room. On day three I sneezed / blew my nose and the production was black. It gradually subsided, and I stopped using the candles for long periods.
I don't plan to purchase more until I hear reports they no longer produce black smoke.

Black smoke is because the top of the wood is messed up. Cut the top of the wood wick with a nail clipper to fix that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter