Magic Bands?

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
I should know the answer to this but for some reason, I don’t. When you get magic bands for your resort reservation, are they already attached to your MDE account or do you need to add them? Thank you

How soon before the trip would you say they come? It seems our usually came five weeks ahead and were under a month away and nothing. We have received DME but not MB. Does that seem normal? MDE says they’ve been ordered and we chose from the complementary bands.

How soon before the trip would you say they come? It seems our usually came five weeks ahead and were under a month away and nothing. We have received DME but not MB. Does that seem normal? MDE says they’ve been ordered and we chose from the complementary bands.
They generally arrive about 10 days before your trip. I go pretty often and always stay onsite. I've never gotten bands 5 weeks prior to a trip.

We got our MagicBands for our mid- November trip in early October. We have alway received them about 30 days before arrival.

They generally arrive about 10 days before your trip. I go pretty often and always stay onsite. I've never gotten bands 5 weeks prior to a trip.

I guess I'm just not remembering well! Was hoping to let my grandson unwrap them but it’s not a surprise anyway.

We got our MagicBands for our mid- November trip in early October. We have alway received them about 30 days before arrival.
Then it must vary. I did order bands for two trips earlier today and both receipts say this on them:

"Estimated delivery 10 business days prior to your vacation."

Which is in line with my (many) previous experiences.

I guess I'm just not remembering well! Was hoping to let my grandson unwrap them but it’s not a surprise anyway.
Cute idea. You still have some time before Christmas, maybe they will arrive in time since it sounds like your trip is shortly after New Years.

We traveled to WDW on 11/11 and in my email I have a notice from Disney that our Magic Bands had shipped on 10/17, which is 25 days prior. They were received at the house on 10/19.

We had the default plain color bands and did not pick anything special for ours.

Oh to be back in October.... the excitement with just a handful of weeks to go was very present in the house. My 12 year old and 9 year old could barely contain themselves. To receive that box on 10/19 was like the final confirmation that this trip really was about to happen!

We got our magic bands around 2.5 weeks before arrival. I was getting nervous because it was our first on site stay, and I've never gotten magic bands before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter