Magic Bands- How long before trip do you receive them?

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Our daughter is wanting to surprise her boys using their magic bands when they arrive. My husband and I go every year but I can’t remember when they get here. They went last year too but cant remember. Our last day to customize was this past Tuesday. I’m thinking that they don’t get here until about a couple of weeks before our trip. Anyone gone recently? How long before your trip did you get yours?

Our daughter is wanting to surprise her boys using their magic bands when they arrive. My husband and I go every year but I can’t remember when they get here. They went last year too but cant remember. Our last day to customize was this past Tuesday. I’m thinking that they don’t get here until about a couple of weeks before our trip. Anyone gone recently? How long before your trip did you get yours?

Mine arrived on Wednesday for our June 2nd trip. So about 3 weeks.

My daughter & her best friend are going June 4th and theirs came today, May 11th.

Good to hear. We are getting together next Saturday and we have the boys a bunch of Disney clothes and goodies that we want to give them but we wanted to wait until they know they are going to give them to them. Hopefully Saturday will be the day. :-)

Good to hear. We are getting together next Saturday and we have the boys a bunch of Disney clothes and goodies that we want to give them but we wanted to wait until they know they are going to give them to them. Hopefully Saturday will be the day. :-)

It seems like the moment the customization closed, they shipped. Mine closed on May 2nd and I had them 6 days later.

sorry new to forum and new to disney world, we are planning a last minute trip to Disney first week of June, when should we expect bands to arrive? I thought we get it when we check in the hotel

sorry new to forum and new to disney world, we are planning a last minute trip to Disney first week of June, when should we expect bands to arrive? I thought we get it when we check in the hotel

If you live in USA they should arrive soon. If you live in Canada or outside of country they will be at the resort front desk. You can look on MDE and see if they have shipped yet.

Yes in the USA, can we customize the bands? will we get one for our 2 year old too?can we order one for him (no ticket for him)

Thanks! I didn’t realize it was there!

You are MOST welcome! I'm glad to see as many names as I do on the thread I created.

Did you just book your trip for June? Then you will receive your bands at the resort once you check in. Those of us that had them mailed, booked months ahead of time and could customize our bands for our trips.

If you live in USA they should arrive soon. If you live in Canada or outside of country they will be at the resort front desk. You can look on MDE and see if they have shipped yet.

They booked a last minute trip for June, so I believe they have to pick up their bands at the resort front desk. I believe they will get the standard gray ones.

Yes in the USA, can we customize the bands? will we get one for our 2 year old too?can we order one for him (no ticket for him)

Everyone one the resort reservation will receive a magicband whether they have a ticket or not.

They said as long as it is more than 11 or 12 days before your departure date - the bands will be shipped to your home
But I would leave 2 weeks before departure date to order your bands to be safe :)

Well, let’s see. My sister, parents and I are leaving June 8th and have 2 resort reservations each with 2 sets of bands.

My sister received her first set for her first reservation 2 days ago as well as an email saying her second set has shipped. It shows second set shipped in MDE.

My parents received 2 emails on Monday, one for each reservation, saying both sets have shipped. It shows second set shipped in MDE.

I received one email yesterday saying my first set has shipped and it still says the second set is pending in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter