Magic band upgrade FRUSTRATING

nikkita

Mouseketeer
Grrrr
So literally I have been refreshing the magic band selections every MINUTE because I have a theory

The band I wanted appeared
And within 30seconds of it appearing it has supposedly sold out?!

Any one else have similar issues and frustration?

I'm sooooo annoyed.
How does it literally disappear after 30seconds of being available. Do they put 2 in the inventory?!

Grrrr
So literally I have been refreshing the magic band selections every MINUTE because I have a theory

The band I wanted appeared
And within 30seconds of it appearing it has supposedly sold out?!

Any one else have similar issues and frustration?

I'm sooooo annoyed.
How does it literally disappear after 30seconds of being available. Do they put 2 in the inventory?!

While I haven't been refreshing as often as you, I've certainly been looking many times a day for the last few weeks. Same old boring bands mainly the whole time, but as you said, there will be times of the day where one disappears and then it will pop back up again in the same day.

My Disney theory has always been that we are nothing more than experiments, like Pavlov's dogs. That's why they put in the online systems to get ADRS (Cindy's Castle), and FastPasses (now anything at SW), etc. They want to test our stamina. And they do it here with the Magic Bands . . . .

Refresh . . . refresh . . . o_O

Has there ever been a Beauty & the Beast MB? That is what I would really want. This morning (briefly!) the Lion King with Rafiki and Simba was available and I almost clicked to get it. Of course now it's sold out again.

Has there ever been a Beauty & the Beast MB? That is what I would really want. This morning (briefly!) the Lion King with Rafiki and Simba was available and I almost clicked to get it. Of course now it's sold out again.
Yes but I haven't seen it for a good few months now.

Same old boring bands mainly the whole time, but as you said, there will be times of the day where one disappears and then it will pop back up again in the same day.
Well see that's why I have a theory, I think I have worked out the time the one I want appears and hence the refreshing every minute 😖

And I literally don't understand how it disappeared in 30 seconds?!

I stalked the Beauty and the Beast one for a while. But during that time it was never available at full price on the Shop Disney site either, so I decided to play it safe when my second choice upgrade (Sorcerer Mickey) was finally available.

I was able to get the upgraded MBs we wanted when the program first rolled out. I am now holding my breath waiting to see if Disney will release Christmas themed bands before our trip in early December.

I was able to get the upgraded MBs we wanted when the program first rolled out. I am now holding my breath waiting to see if Disney will release Christmas themed bands before our trip in early December.

They've announced these three (http://www.magicbandcollectors.com/...as-magicband-designs-revealed-at-media-event/) which include a generic holiday one, a MVMCP one, and an Epcot Festival of Holidays one.

(Unless you meant you were waiting to see if they showed up for the premium upgrade offer)

Everyday, for the past several days, the Lion King mb shows as available. But every time I click on it, it is unavailable, out of stock. I literally try 10 times a day with no luck.

Has anyone seen, in the past 2 weeks, either SWGE or BB8 bands ? jc as I have not with my lowly 4 refresh per day....

Everyday, for the past several days, the Lion King mb shows as available. But every time I click on it, it is unavailable, out of stock. I literally try 10 times a day with no luck.
This is literally my frustration. Seriously. Except the one I want only shows once per day

Has anyone seen, in the past 2 weeks, either SWGE or BB8 bands ? jc as I have not with my lowly 4 refresh per day....
No, have not seen. And I refresh way too often 😂

I feel like I saw SWGE once, very briefly, yesterday, but I could be hallucinating. Honestly, I am tired of these same sad offerings.

We arrive on the 16th of November & are hoping that Christmas themed bands will be available to order before we go.

We got a “Belle” magic band about a month ago. It had been frustrating up to that point. Keep trying!

It is extremely frustrating. I had the castle band saved for me along with 3 others for my family. Had trouble with the site go figure!! Go back in and of course my choice has disappeared!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!