Magic Band Testing for November???

poohbear13

Yoda, Jedi Master
Saw September and October, but wanted to see if and when anyone gets anything for November. We will be at Caribbean Beach 11/11 - 11/20. Anyone else going in November and hear from a CM or other sources that they will be Magic Banded?

My DH is really hoping to be chosen staying at AOA LM 11/20 then Coronado 11/21-12/3.

I have a room only ressie right now as my mom is getting me tickets through Airmiles.

I will eventually link my ticket once I get it. It will only be a 7 day ticket, which I will upgrade to a 10 day PH once I get to WDW.

Do you think if POFQ gets selected, that when I upgrade my tickets, the other 3 days will come available?

We are staying at POR Nov. 11-17! I am hoping for Magic Bands. Actually, I think I'll be really sad if we don't get them.

POR is included in the September/October test. So, it is VERY likely that you will have magic bands come November. Get excited!

I'm already excited for my trip in October! We're staying at POR and it has been reported that when we hit our 60 day window in 4 days, magic bands should become available.

We are at the Beach Club Nov. 14-17, probably too short a trip to be asked lol.

We have it enabled for BCV for Sept 14th and have been booking them since yesterday using the My Disney Experience app!

Inga

I'll be at CSR 11/14-11/22. I've read from a reputable source that they expect full roll out by October. At the very least, I'd expect us to be doing the same testing they are now.

POR is included in the September/October test. So, it is VERY likely that you will have magic bands come November. Get excited!

I'm already excited for my trip in October! We're staying at POR and it has been reported that when we hit our 60 day window in 4 days, magic bands should become available.

We are within our 60 say window (49 days) and do not have access to MB yet and we are staying in Poly - another resort listed as testing - testing resorts seem to get info about 21 days before their stay, unless something changed in the last 5 minutes.

There has been some reported success of customizing magic bands after doing online check-in for October dates. As of now, there are no fastpass+ to be selected after September 28th.

o0quirkygirl0o said:

Where did you hear that? Most threads I've read say 20-30 days out. 60 would be awesome!!

Also staying at Riverside in November. I have a question. Does anyone know if guests get an invite before their package is paid off? I see someone mention 60 days out, but packages don't have to paid off till 45 days out. Wondering if I should pay off my package early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter