Magic band questions?

Juliee8

Mouseketeer
we are heading to Disney in April for the first time in almost 8 years! We are staying offsite with friends. If we decide to purchase Magic bands what are the advantages? I know that we can use them for our tickets and fast passes but is there anything else? Can I link a Disney gift card to my kids band so they can use for purchases inside the parks?

we are heading to Disney in April for the first time in almost 8 years! We are staying offsite with friends. If we decide to purchase Magic bands what are the advantages? I know that we can use them for our tickets and fast passes but is there anything else? Can I link a Disney gift card to my kids band so they can use for purchases inside the parks?
Offsite guests really do not need MBs. They can only link to your MDE account and access your ticket media and FP+ reservations that way. You cannot add a GC nor any CCs to them. Some limited editions MBs will play special sounds or music when tapped at the entrance gates or FP+ terminals. And there is other Next Generation technology hitch will be linked to the MBs that has not yet been rolled out yet.

IMO, save your money. Tapping your ticket at the entrance and FP+ terminals will have the same benefits for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter