Magic Band Designs

jani3

Always day dreaming of Disney...
If a particular magic band design was available yesterday, does that mean it's most likely gone forever? Or does Disney restock and list new designs often?

My son picked one out last night and I waited until today to get my husband to pick his but now my son's choice isn't available anymore.

Depends... If its limited edition... its probably not coming back.
If its not limited edition then they usually restock them until a new design is set to come out and take its place.

I just checked this morning and the band my son wanted was there again. It was the gray POTC. And it’s out of stock again before I can even finish adding it to my bag. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I recommend waiting a few days and then checking back. I had the same thing happen to me last week. My husband wanted the Haunted Mansion band and I had picked out a teal band with a gold and silver Mickey head band. I didn't purchase when I saw them because my credit card wasn't near my computer and when I logged in the next day - the Haunted Mansion one was no longer in the list of options.

Frustrated, I closed the app and waited a few days. I went back and the Haunted Mansion one was available and now the one I liked wasn't. I picked a different one and ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter