Magic Aug 27th 7 night Med Kids/Teens Thread

Hello, I'm Elyssa (posting from my dad's account). I'm 8 years old (I'll be 9 by the cruise). I'm from Massachusetts, USA. I like to do karate, read, and grow plants. I've been on cruises before.

:donald: :goofy: :figment:

Elyssa

Hi, I am Rebecca (posting from dad's account).

My sister is Elyssa. I will be 7 years old on the cruise. I live at Massachusetts, USA. OK, let's see. I like drawing and playing games with my friends and I also like playing the piano. I think this will be a fun trip.

QOTW: My favorite subject is P.E. (physical education) and math.

:banana:party: :ccat:

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,I am Tiffany age 6.5:grouphug::cool1:

I hope we can play together and be friends??????:yay::cheer2::lovestruc
Have you reg for kids club?????????
I am Greek and live Greece,but speak both languages as mum is British and dad is Greek
I like swimming/drawing and dancing

Hi Everybody,

Somebody asked a question over on a board that my Mom posts on that intrigued me so I thought I would ask it here. The name is Dinner for Eight. The question is if you were one of eight people at a dinner and could invite seven more who would they be? The rules are:

-They must be famous. For the purpose of this game we will define famous as having a Wikapedia page devoted to them.

-They must be alive. No dead people at dinner.

-You must explain why you would invite them.

That question really intrigued me so I thought that I would post it here. I hope to hear some answers.

DF8:

1. Patrick Stewart - I am a total trekker and he played my favorite Star Trek character, Captain Jean Luc Picard, he is a former Shakespearean actor and I love Shakespeare, he seems really smart.

2. Barack Obama - I am a strong supporter of him and really think that he is doing a great job. Again he seems really intelligent.

3. Cornelia Funke - She is among my favorite authors, has also gone through moving to a foreign country, and again seems extremely smart.

4. Chris Colfer - Glee is one of my favorite TV shows and he plays my favorite character, Kurt and I think that he is an incredibly talented performer. I think that he is an incredibly brave person who is setting a great example to people around the world and seems to truly be causing some real change for the better.

5. Hilary Clinton - I really respect her and agree with her political views. As well as I think that she is a very intelligent person.

6. Michael J. Fox - He plays my favorite character on a TV show that I love, Family Ties, and seems like a genuinely nice person. I also very much agree with his political views.

7. James Womack - He wrote Lean Thinking (in cooperation with Daniel Jones, a book that I absolutely love as well as is part of what inspired me to try to become an International Lean Consultant. A career that I have been perusing ever since I first read his book and a few others similar ones.

Now please understand that this is just of the top of my head and in no particular order just what I thought of. Unfortunately, someone who would have definitely made it on my list, Eliyahu Goldratt died just last week otherwise he would have been on there. I hope to see some more answers and I hope that you find the question as interesting as I did.

Hi everybody,

Song Game: Take Me or Leave Me-Rent

QOTW: crème brûlée

DF8:

1. Chris Colfer-He is and amazing actor, dancer, and singer with great taste in music.

2. Krisitin Chenoweth-She is an incredible performer.

3. Idina Menzel-Again because she is a exceedingly talented performer.

4. Tarkan-He has amazing music which I love and he could tell me about living in Turkey. Here is a link to one of his songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VqIgDFmKNs

5. Kenny Ortega-Because he has worked with several performers whom I love and because from what I know about him I think that he would be a really fun person.

6. Neil Peart-Because I want to talk to him about his drum set. Here is a picture of it:
neil-peart1.jpg

7. Eugene Lee-I would love to talk to him about the sets he has built. Especially the ones for Wicked

Rio:mickeybar

So how will we meet first time!?Where????
All together or kids and teens seperately?????????

We are on 2nd dining
So I am looking to go to Cinema and Theatre shows at 6.30 performances! Also, I have registered for kids club aboard!

ps those who do not know???????? I am Tiffany Vasiliki Aggelidi Greeklish dual nationality British/Greek

I go to Greek public primary school.
I live on beach Alexandroupoli Greece

Have a dog/hamster/fish
I like dancing/drawing/playing

Hi everybody,

Grace - Welcome. My name is Marika and I am 14 years old. I live near Heidelberg, Germany, however, I am from the US. Have you ever cruised before or will this be your first time? This will be my 9th Disney Cruise and 15th cruise altogether. What are your hobbies? I enjoy reading, karate, and horseback riding. I cannot wait to get to know you better. This is an awesome group of people here.

Tiffany - We will probably decide a definite meet up a few weeks before the cruise. This is pretty far out to decide on one yet. However, I was thinking about later on suggesting meeting after the muster drill by ice cream on deck nine. I would definitely think that we would all want to meet up together. I have never heard of a thread arranging separate meet ups for the teens and kids. After all we have all got to know everybody. However, no worries we will definitely have a meet up.

hello it is not my first it is my 3rd cruise my hobbies are reading, roller skating watching movies. I hope I see you on the cruise!! i have registered for the kids club. what is your favourite book?

:banana::banana::banana:
Grace

hello it is not my first it is my 3rd cruise my hobbies are reading, roller skating watching movies. I hope I see you on the cruise!!

:banana::banana::banana:
Grace

Hi,me Tiffany

Is anyone else taking any princess costumes??????????

I have many,and was thinking of taking 4 costumes,3 for photos or princess parties and of course on pirate night , my mum,dad and I are dressing up as pirates!

I have also bought formal dresses,one for each night of cruise.pirate::dance3::cool1:popcorn:::yay::rolleyes1:cheer2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter