Magic 10 day july 28 2017

Hi everyone!

We just signed up for this cruise, and would love to participate in Fish Extender group this time. Do we have a list going at this point?
Hi gg.leigh and welcome. I have a fish extender list going on the 1st post of this thread. Send me your info and I will be happy to add you to the list.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 20 year anniversary on this cruise!!! We are wicked excited!!! I love doing fish extenders and would love to be part of a group!!!
Hi - I have a fish extender list on the first post. Send me your info and I will be happy to add you. We are celebrating our 10th anniversary on the cruise!

Anyone wanting to join the FE just send me your Cabin#, # Adults, age/boy or girl for the kids, any celebrations or allergies. The more the merrier when it comes to FE! We are super excited about this trip and the cruise, just can't wait.

Anyone wanting to join the FE just send me your Cabin#, # Adults, age/boy or girl for the kids, any celebrations or allergies. The more the merrier when it comes to FE! We are super excited about this trip and the cruise, just can't wait.

We're in for the FE. Cabin 6022. Thanks for organizing!

Michael - Turning 36 on July 30th
Emily - Already 36 :-)
Matthew - 8
Charlotte - 5

My apologies for my confusion. We have actually changed our sailing to the 12t British Isles, so will not be on his sailing. I am organizing For that cruise and thought I was on that board when I responded. I hope you all have a magical sailing!

Hey all! We have a FE started on the facebook page Disney Magic July 28, 2017. Come join us!

This will be my family's first cruise! We're so incredibly excited. It will be me, my husband, son(15), son(13), daughter(11). I'm interested in the fish extender activity, but I have a question. When you sign up are you paired with one other family, or are you supposed to have enough treats for everyone who is signed up?

Hi everyone! Due to a last minute change in vacation plans this summer we just signed up for this cruise. It's our 3rd Disney cruise...all on the Magic and all in Europe. We did the 12 day Med to Greece 4 years ago, the 12 day Baltic to Russia 2 years ago and now this one. 3 overlap ports but we didn't do Florence last trip because seems were closed. Didn't do Vatican in Rome so that will be the focus this trip and went to Nice last time so headed to Monaco this trip. All other ports are new to us. Will be me, DA and DS10.

We are all paid for the cruise - very excited. It will be myself, Husband, Son(11) and daughter (9)

Hi there, we've made final payment!!! Would love to sign up for FE:

Cabin# 2068
Tina
Andrew
Rachel (8)

Hello! We are a family of 4 going. Anybody want to share booking a private tour?

My family just booked our reservation today! Is any interested in doing a Fish Extender exchange with us?
Hello, I just found out about fish extenders today - yes less than a week before we set sail. Any chance we can still join in the exchange? (Family of four: mom, dad, 12 yr old girl, and 9yo girl from California)

I can't seem to find the FB FE group, nor how to rely/message you directly? I'd like to join the FE group...I'm a late joiner!
Hello Margaret, we are late to game for FE. Any chance you would like to exchange with our family? (Family of four: mom, dad, 12 yr old girl, and 9yo girl from California)

I joined a fish extender group through Facebook as it seemed easier to organize it there, if anyone is interested.
I just learned about FEs today - yes I know there is less than a week left before we set sale, but I was hoping I could still join in the fun. (Family of four: mom, dad, 12 yr old girl, and 9yo girl from California).
Do you know who is organizing or where I go to get on the list and get the list back to surprise others? What do I look for on Facebook?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!