Magic 10 day july 28 2017

Ok, I just googled it, and it sounds fun! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, and we didn't know of anything like this! Since we have **SADLY** still over a year to plan, we want to make sure we do everything right!

It is just me and my two teens, who will be 17 (boy) and 19 (girl) when we go. . . we are all big kids at heart though!

Last edited:
Ok, I just googled it, and it sounds fun! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, and we didn't know of anything like this! Since we have **SADLY** still over a year to plan, we want to make sure we do everything right!

It is just me and my two teens, who will be 17 (boy) and 19 (girl) when we go. . . we are all big kids at heart though!

Hi Tallyally!

This will be our 3rd cruise as well and we have participated in the Fish Extender groups each time. My kids absolutely loved it! This time it will be my husband, myself, and our four kids who will be, 18 (boy), 16 (boy), 14 (girl) and 10 (boy). I am willing to start a shared spreadsheet document with the pertinent details. If interested, just send me a personal message and we can get a group started!

Hi Tallyally!

This will be our 3rd cruise as well and we have participated in the Fish Extender groups each time. My kids absolutely loved it! This time it will be my husband, myself, and our four kids who will be, 18 (boy), 16 (boy), 14 (girl) and 10 (boy). I am willing to start a shared spreadsheet document with the pertinent details. If interested, just send me a personal message and we can get a group started!
I'm not seeing how to send a personal message . . . usually I'm pretty tech savvy . . . guess I'm either tired or not too smart tonight :-)

I'm not seeing how to send a personal message . . . usually I'm pretty tech savvy . . . guess I'm either tired or not too smart tonight :-)

No worries...it is a little bit tricky. Personal messages are send from your inbox. The inbox is found next to your sign in name. Just click on "Start a new conversation". One catch, though... to send a personal message, you need to have posted 10 times to any wdwinfo forum first. It looks like you only have 5 messages so far...so 5 more to go! To get to 10 a lot of people just go to the test board..http://disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to make the posts needed.

Hope this helps!

I joined a fish extender group through Facebook as it seemed easier to organize it there, if anyone is interested.

My family will be cruising with you! This will be our 4th Disney cruise. It will my myself, DH, DS 17 and DD 14.
Awesome! I am soooo excited. ..we skipped vacationing this year so im counting the days...finally under the year mark!

I joined a fish extender group through Facebook as it seemed easier to organize it there, if anyone is interested.
What do you search for on facebook. ..or do you have the link? Less than a year to go finally...we have 2 nights booked in Barcelona. ..still cant book air yet...

We are on too. This is our 6th Disney cruise. There are 6 of us. Myself, DW, DS17, DD15, DS13, and DD10. Is there a Facebook page for this cruise?

Hi everyone!

We just signed up for this cruise, and would love to participate in Fish Extender group this time. Do we have a list going at this point?

Hi everyone!

We just signed up for this cruise, and would love to participate in Fish Extender group this time. Do we have a list going at this point?
We are going on this trip too. I would also like to join a Fish extender group. Where do I go to get connected.

My wife and I will be celebrating our 20 year anniversary on this cruise!!! We are wicked excited!!! I love doing fish extenders and would love to be part of a group!!!

Very interested in participating in the FE group too. This will be our third cruise but first time doing FEs. We are so excited!

We are on this cruise as well. Is this still a live meet or is there now a facebook page for this cruise? It will be myself, DH, DD(18), DD (15) and DD (12). Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter