MAC points Manager?

iankh has made a lot of progress in developing something for the mac and he's working on a pc version as well. I hope he has it ready for everyone soon!

WOW !!!!!!

This thread IS a blast from the past. This is the thread that started me down the whole path that lead to the creation of Mouse Manager!

What a trip down memory lane!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I use my Mouse Manager everyday!! :woohoo:

That is so gratifying to hear! The first wave of Windows alpha testers are starting to be rolled. This has been a long time in the making, so starting to see people enjoy it is great!

If you have Microsoft Excel for Mac or PC, I invite you to download and try my DVC Point Calculator. It works well on both platforms.

Lew, that is what I have been using as a back -up, while we alpha test. Great points tracker!

I'm hoping that the alpha test will run through around mid-April and then we'll go to the beta test which will mean an expanded distribution since we should be almost ready for prime time.

I'd love to go to general release and launch to coincide with the anniversary of this thread. I need to get Mouse Manager out the door, because I really want to get moving on my podcast.

Who would have ever thought that this simple thread would lead to all this?

I must have missed this thread the first time around, but as a Mac user, I look forward to the release of Mouse Manager. I just wish I had seen this sooner. I'd be glad to help with the Beta test. I always says, if I can make something work, anyone can.

Pat

233 days and counting . . . again!

Hi There,

I have access to 4 Mac's:
- Intel iMac (Core 2 Duo)
- Intel Macbook Pro (Core 2 Duo)
- PPC Mac Mini
- PPC iBook

None of them have Filemaker but I have the full Microsoft Suite and many other programs like Creative Studio.

Let me know if I can be of some help.

Regs,

CJM

Hi There,

I have access to 4 Mac's:
- Intel iMac (Core 2 Duo)
- Intel Macbook Pro (Core 2 Duo)
- PPC Mac Mini
- PPC iBook

None of them have Filemaker but I have the full Microsoft Suite and many other programs like Creative Studio.

Let me know if I can be of some help.

Regs,

CJM

Mouse Manager is completely sef contained, so Filemaker is not required. The only recommendation is that you're on OS X 1.3 or greater. It will run on OS X before 1.3 but the help dialogues will not work.

Not that I want to tease anyone, but I have been taking the input from the expanded alpha test and I have some goodies for you guys (both Mac and Windows)

- Flexible print dialogue, yes you will be able to do print preview AND create PDFs.

- I am looking at adding holding point tracking and management

- EXPANDED support of the Disney Collection beyond WDW! Point Calculation for resorts at Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, etc!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter