LV to Grand Canyon West

123Dis4Me

Mouseketeer
We are planning a Las Vegas/Grand Canyon West/California trip. We plan on going to Grand Canyon West as a day trip from Vegas. We will have a rental car. I have read on the internet that there is a long dirt/unpaved road leading up to the GC West and that some rental car companies won't allow cars their cars there. Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on this? I haven't picked a rental car company yet but I searched a few sites and cannot find specifics on where their cars can or cannot go. Thanks. I haven't ruled out a tour, but we do prefer to do our own driving!

We are planning a Las Vegas/Grand Canyon West/California trip. We plan on going to Grand Canyon West as a day trip from Vegas. We will have a rental car. I have read on the internet that there is a long dirt/unpaved road leading up to the GC West and that some rental car companies won't allow cars their cars there. Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on this? I haven't picked a rental car company yet but I searched a few sites and cannot find specifics on where their cars can or cannot go. Thanks. I haven't ruled out a tour, but we do prefer to do our own driving!

The best place for advice is tripadvisor(dot)com.. Look at their forums. I did my whole trip based on their advice many years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter