Lux Xpress van between LAS-Anaheim

yupikgal

DIS Veteran
I know this won't apply to everyone, most people are going to wonder why I don't just fly between Las Vegas and Anaheim, but I have my reasons. Also, I don't want to drive myself

Has anyone used this service and if so, how was it? I have taken Lux bus (no relation to LuxXpress) but they only have one schedule a day, it doesn't leave until 330p, which would get us there at 8p. The express service has 3 vans a day, the one I would take leaves @ 8a.

Here's their website: http://www.luxxpress.com/

When I called yesterday, an Asian lady answered and although very friendly, it just seemed strange that when I called there was no recording or "thank you for calling" it immediately put me on hold with music. It's only $45, but if I wanted a refund, I would have had to do it within 24 hours, since it leaves tomorrow at 8a, I would be SOL.

'If you have any experience with this company at all, please let me know? I found an old thread on TA, but it was closed, and some of the experiences weren't that great, but hopefully they've improved? I don't want to buy my ticket until I feel comfortable doing so. Thank you!

Never heard of them. Yelp has a couple of more recent reviews but it IS odd that there is so little info/reviews out there in webLand...

Never heard of them. Yelp has a couple of more recent reviews but it IS odd that there is so little info/reviews out there in webLand...
thanks for letting me know about the reviews. OMG they are not good! It sounds like they drive dangerously, and recklessly. I am sad to report that I may not be taking them after all.

Have you considered MegaBus? I have had excellent experiences with them from Los Angeles to Vegas. You can even reserve seats.

Have you considered MegaBus? I have had excellent experiences with them from Los Angeles to Vegas. You can even reserve seats.
Yes, I have. They leave at 1am though! I still may consider this. I am going to a concert tonight, and I guess as long as I don't fall asleep, and am fully packed, it's doable! I think it goes through LA, but I'll double check. thanks!

If anyone has taken the Megabus between Vegas and Anaheim, do they stop for bathroom breaks?? If so, where??

StageTek, do they stop for potty breaks before they get to Riverside? Otherwise that will be a longggg time in between!!

There is a restroom on the bus. They make one stop around Barstow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!