Lunch/Dinner Hours Menu Switch

twinscandc

Have a Magical Day!
Is there a set time when WDW Restaurants switch menus from Lunch to Dinner?

I wanted to go through menus, but wasn't sure when the switch takes place.

Any help out there?

It depends on the restaurant. But if you like a lunch menu better than a dinner menu, you can call and ask for the latest lunch seating they have for that day. Or for the earliest dinner seating.

They pretty much switch between 2 and 3 p.m. When you make your ADRs, make sure you ask what is the latest lunch seating.

If you are going during free dining, however, be aware that some restaurants stick only to one menu. Last September, we had ADRs for late lunch at Tony's Town Square, hoping to have paninis from their lunch menu.Well, because it was during free dining, they were only serving off the dinner menu for the entire day. We were not able to have a lighter lunch as we had hoped and were really disappointed that this was not posted somewhere. I doubt they would have been able to tell me that when I made my ADRs, even, because it seemed to be at the discretion of the restaurant.

I hope you have a great trip! :cutie:

I have an 5:20p ADR for Tonys town square, could i possibly order something of the lunch menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter