lunch at MGM?

Thanks everyone.

I heard mixed reviews on Hollywood and Vine, so I was unsure. My DD does watch JoJo and Little Einsteins, but we already have Crystal Palace B-fast, Chef Mickey's, Liberty Tree, CRT, and Princess Storybook scheduled as character meals (wow, I just realized how many I got:woohoo: )

so in addition to Narcoosee's I was gonna try and do something yummy here.
Def TS, we will be getting in at 9 am and heading straight to the park after dropping off baggage.

I am guessing Mama Melrose's, SCI-FI, and '50s are good choices...now to see what ADR I can get:wizard:

BTW, where in Tx Jen?

We live in the DFW area. I see in your signature you are from San Antonio. We've been there many times. We have friends that live down there. We try and go down every February for the rodeo/carnival and yummy fajitas.
:goodvibes

- Jennifer

I would suggest Mama Melrose or 50's Prime Time. I would recommend staying away from H&V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts