Luggage tip!

We have florescent colored luggage handle wraps with matching pom poms (pink, green and yellow). There is no mistaking our bags for someone else's (well, unless they had the same decorations) ;)

I have really obnoxious pink, black and white polka dot luggage. My DH can't stand it, but I never have trouble spotting my bags!

Something to go along with the marking your bags, take a sheet of paper, and put your itinerary on it with personal information like name address, phone number. Make it the last thing you put in the bag before zippering it up. Then use a zip tie to keep the bag closed. It keeps the honest people honest, and the bag from accidentally opening. On occasion, luggage tags can be torn off and bags get lost getting to the ship. If so, when someone opens the bag to try and ID it, they'll have the info on where to forward the bag staring them in the face.

For electronic devices, like, phones tablets etc, take a picture of the itinerary. So if it does get lost and turned in, your info is on it also.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter