Luggage tags

Ours came yesterday. Like everything else Disney-wise, the golden days are over. We ere excited to open the Mickey mail and found, well, just printed paper “tags”. I have every set of hard plastic Mickey park luggage tags I ever received. We sail July 18.

We are on the DVC Charter of the Disney Wish which sails July 19th and the USPS Informed Delivery website shows our tags arriving today.

Ours came yesterday. Like everything else Disney-wise, the golden days are over. We ere excited to open the Mickey mail and found, well, just printed paper “tags”. I have every set of hard plastic Mickey park luggage tags I ever received. We sail July 18.
Not sure they ever had plastic luggage tags for the cruises?? Have a bunch from the park packages but we've always gotten regular airline-style luggage tags from DCL. So if they did have them, glad I missed that era or would be bummed we've been getting paper ones since!

Also, we're sailing in a little over a week and have received our tags last week, they were postmarked 2 days after we checked in. :-)

DCL has always used the airline style of luggage tags. Disney has sent out plastic luggage tags to those with that book packages at a WDW Resort.

Stalking Done!! They arrived today and I'll have to say I was surprised that they were just the regular folio except the tags are red instead of the usual blue. I had thought we might get the old "booklet style" or something a little special for the Maiden Voyage!

Stalking Done!! They arrived today and I'll have to say I was surprised that they were just the regular folio except the tags are red instead of the usual blue. I had thought we might get the old "booklet style" or something a little special for the Maiden Voyage!
There's a usual color for tags? We've gotten yellow, orange, and more.

Update. Fantasy is purple. Every ship has a different color tag.

Wish is Red
Dream is Blue
Wonder is Orange
Magic is Green
Fantasy is Purple

Just got my Wish MV luggage tags!!!! They are brownish red.

I think those are the colors

MJ

Last edited:
Every ship has a different color tag.

Wish is Red
Dream is Blue
Wonder is Orange
Magic is Green
Fantasy ?

Just got my Wish MV luggage tags!!!! They are brownish red.

I think those are the colors

MJ
Hmm. I swear we got yellow at one point. I might be misremembering and thinking of orange.

Just looked at my extra Wonder tag from the Hawaii cruise and it is Orange.

Maybe Fantasy is yellow.?...haven't sailed Fantasy since right before Covid hit.

MJ

Just folded poster board that contains the cruise details when you open it up (luggage tags are tucked inside of that). The poster board has beautiful Disney art on it, but no booklet like before. Just names of those traveling, dates/ports, and a blurb about embarkation time.

on most lines colors on the tags are used to help the crew sort/route bags to correct part of the ship and delivery to your room . . .

ours arrived today . . . WISH and they ARE red . . . . hmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter