Luggage allowed on monorail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your link no longer says that. So does that mean we can now bring luggage on the monorail during slow times of the day?

Well that post was two years ago, and I see the link looks different. I would imagine the rules stands as the monorails are too crowded.

BUT think of it this way ... EVERY bag you bring on to the monorail whether at resorts or TTC will be opened and searched ........... so your clothes and unmentionables will be handled and possibly pulled out on display for the other guests. :oops:

I'd hate to see luggage on the monorail and have only once ever even seen something be try to do it. Same with buses, not permitted.
I don't think disney Ever had the intention to have internal transportation used as "transport" for luggage.
I think more so now ..with what appears to be Increased security ( moving the backlogs at the front of the park, metal detectors etc) never mind the space constraints, banging person/s etc.

We ve just always used baggage service and take what we need... kinda like when u arrive at a resort before ck in
Good luck OP, enjoy ur visit!

Your link no longer says that. So does that mean we can now bring luggage on the monorail during slow times of the day?

It's so much fun when disney changes links and doesn't include all the info. It makes for interesting mind vacations.

Because it absolutely DOES say it for water and bus transportation...right there..."No luggage or alcohol of any type is permitted on Walt Disney World Resort buses" at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/bus-transportation/ and https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/water-transportation. But not for monorail. What fun for them when the department in charge of getting info onto the website goofs.

EVERY bag you bring on to the monorail whether at resorts or TTC will be opened and searched ........... so your clothes and unmentionables will be handled and possibly pulled out on display for the other guests.

Which, of course, is new, and mayshamp might not know that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter