LTT for dinner

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the dinner menu for LTT is the same as the lunch menu now Minnie and the gang have gone? I did lunch there 4 years ago and really enjoyed the turkey dinner and would like to take DBf for at least one "proper meal" (Thanks mum!) whilst we're there!

Yes both Allears and Dis menu still shows the character meal as dinner! Anyone been latley for dinner and can confirm what they are doing?

Yes both Allears and Dis menu still shows the character meal as dinner! Anyone been latley for dinner and can confirm what they are doing?

i'm thinking it may still be the all you can eat, minus the characters since dis menu is updated as of 4/09.

i'm thinking it may still be the all you can eat, minus the characters since dis menu is updated as of 4/09.

Duh, never thought of that:rolleyes1 I just figured if the characters were gone so was the food! In that case might try to persuade DBf that he would like it-just won't mention the salad....

Off now to give myself a good slapping for wasting everyone's time-sorry folks :grouphug:

Duh, never thought of that:rolleyes1 I just figured if the characters were gone so was the food! In that case might try to persuade DBf that he would like it-just won't mention the salad....

Off now to give myself a good slapping for wasting everyone's time-sorry folks :grouphug:

Sorry for trying to help.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter