Lowe's coupon available anywhere?

LoriKay

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!
We need to buy a screen door and I'd like to get a discount of some sort. Does anyone know of any Lowe's coupons currently available? TIA.

Sometimes if you tell them that Home Depot offered you 10% off of whatever item it is that you want to purchase they'll give it to you.

At the post office, as for a hand-written change of address form. Inside there is a 10% off any one purchase, limit $200. They used to sit them out, but folks (like me, ahem :hippie:) would take 10 of them at once to save at Lowes. When I finished my basement I gave the contractor about 20 of them. Probably saved me in the range of a $800.00 in materials, all told. So, nowadays you must ask at the counter and you can only get one at a time.

I just got 2 in the mail today.....for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more and $25 off a purchase of $250 or more?

Sometimes when you sign up at the website they send them at times.

You can use HD coupons at Lowe's. Not sure if just telling them HD will give you 10% will work. They'll need the coupon to ring up (otherwise unscrupulous employees would give their family/friends/etc. 10% all the time.)

You can use HD coupons at Lowe's. Not sure if just telling them HD will give you 10% will work. They'll need the coupon to ring up (otherwise unscrupulous employees would give their family/friends/etc. 10% all the time.)

I'm sure it depends on the particular store but my mom works at Lowes and people get 10% off all the time because they say that Home Depot or some other store offered them that discount. They just need a manager approval but the manager will almost always give the customer the discount. It isn't usually worth the argument or the missed sale to haggle over 10%.

Do you have a Disney Visa? I have a coupon for 10 off 50 and 25 off of 250 but only with the use of your card. Let me know if you would like it!

Thanks for all of the input. Brancaneve, I don't have a Disney Visa but appreciate the offer.

we bought 5 coupons off ebay for aobut $5 -- we were doing major work around the house and save lots of $$ that way -- our contractor told us about it ... remember you can use competitor coupons at both stores ...good luck ..

They will email you a 10% off coupon if you register on Lowes.com. I think it's technically for someone who's moving but I don't remember them asking about moving. They sent me a coupon in a few days.

I used it tonight to buy .......a screen door :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!