low resort inventory in november

I’m having the same issue November 12-20th. I’ve got Saratoga booked now, but hoping they pull the plug and open up Port Orleans beforehand. It’s crazy!

Hi Everyone,

We’re planning to go in early November and really want to stay onsite, but resort inventory is crazy low right now (two adults, three kids for 7 nights).

I’m sure some of this is due to 50th anniversary stuff and resorts slowly re-opening and what not, but I guess I would love to get some opinions:

- just stay off site? (we would probably only do one park a day and don’t really need to go back and forth to the hotel)
- change dates and try to go before the 50th anniversary stuff (and risk hotter weather and less activities being re-opened)?

Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Swan/Dolphin and the new Swan Reserve are available every night Nov 1-15? My guess is you are not seeing availability for 5. Calling is the best option for this it is usually less expensive to book an alcove room with a connecting 2 queen room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter