Lost Gopro

DMMarla07860

DIS Veteran
Just off the August 31st-September 7th Disney Fantasy. Lost my GoPro on last day, 😞.

I went to guest services on the ship a few times on Friday with on luck and yesterday morning. They gave me a card to contact about it after cruise. So I’ll be dining that on Monday.

Any experience with things like that. It’s sucks, but not the end of the world

On a Fantasy cruise last March my wife lost a very expensive Tanzanite bracelet sometime between dinner in Animator's Palette and the adult club (The Tube) we ended up in after dinner. After frantically searching both locations, we were about to give it up for lost. My wife went back to the room feeling very sick about losing it. I decided to go to Guest Services to report the loss. Surprisingly a cast member in the Tube found it and turned it in. Made my wife's rest of the trip a whole lot better.

If it is turned in you will get it back. Relative left phone and it was sent back to them.
there is a thread on here about lost items

Just off the August 31st-September 7th Disney Fantasy. Lost my GoPro on last day, 😞.

I went to guest services on the ship a few times on Friday with on luck and yesterday morning. They gave me a card to contact about it after cruise. So I’ll be dining that on Monday.

Any experience with things like that. It’s sucks, but not the end of the world
If you call & leave a message for DCL Lost & Found post-cruise, they will look for the item and get back to you.

Not on a cruise but our last trip to WDW I left my Canon DSLR camera sitting on a bench in the lobby of Art of Animation. Got to our room and realized I didn’t have it and sprinted back to the lobby and couldn’t find it, found a cast member to ask and luckily someone found it and she was the one they turned it in to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter