Lord of the RIngs playing on the Magic?

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
My husband was wondering if the lord of the rings is playing on the disney ships. It's supposed to rain today here in florida but if it is playing on the ship, we will wait until the cruise to see it!

Anyone know what else is playing on the ships?

Lisa

Do they just show Disney movies? Is Lord of the Rings Disney? I didnt think it was.

Lord of the Rings is not Disney. I hope they show Return to Neverland when we sail in February!

MJ

I am not sure if it is showing on the ship, but if I may put in my 2 cents worth--this is NOT a children's movie!! My husband and I saw it without our DD13 and DS8, just for fun, and said to each other throughout the movie that we were so glad we had not brought the kids--it is very violent and graphic and the various mutated "races" and the "wraiths" are very very scary. All that said, we LOVED the movie and hate having to wait for the next installment!

I doubt it will be showing on the ship.

I agree with Cam, this is definitely not a kid-friendly movie. I loved it, but could envision many months of nightmares for Matt.

I agree that the movie was awesome. The only bummer was I have read the books a few times in high school - college. I was disappointed with some parts but overall I thought it was a good adeptation of the book.

How about a Tolkien cruise?

I know it is a part of the book, but I just want to know one thing . . . in the movie, when Boramir gets stuck full of arrows, and keeps on fighting, did anyone but me start to laugh remembering the "Black Knight" scene from "Monty Python's Holy Grail"? I swear the guy in front of me said the same thing!

It was a very good movie, but I still think that some things would have been better sticking more closely to the book. Guess I made the mistake of re-reading it right before seeing the movie.

Doubt they will show it on board though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter