loosing hope

I havent been able to reach him today and the receptionist said hes the only one in the office today. And this is the guy who told me that Disney could take as long as they want, so I dont know if he even knows, or if he was covering because he didnt send it in when he said he did, or if there's something shadey going on (but its through timeshare store, so i doubt that one)........

Thats why I asked here, thought maybe someone would be able to answer for me before I finally get a hold of him, ya know?

Your only real risk is that they did make a determination and that there was a foul up in communications. You can legally close at 30 days but if DVC makes a stink it could get ugly in a hurry. You'd still win out in the long run in most instances but Disney can be the proverbial 600# Gorilla. The other possibility is that the closing agent isn't on the ball. This is different than the broker but likely has a tie in to them if not a frank business link. Good luck.

Well, I spoke with the broker at the end of yesterday and confirmed that today, Wednesday, is the 30th day.

He also said that Disney has to sign a release and they can take as long as they want to do it. I read him the thing out of the ownership docs, to which he said, "hmmmm." And that he didnt have his book because he sent the only copy to a perspective customer (cue my turn to think hmmmm).

Basically I think he's not certain and is erring on the side of Disney. And I cant blame him, he obviously does way more business with them than he will with us.

And Im not going to challenge Disney, though we really want this package. I'm just going to cross my fingers and trust that Mickey is a wise and generous mouse who loves us and want to welcome us home. ;)

More pixie dust, Tink!

I have an email and a fax number but not a direct number to call. You could always call MS and ask them to transfer you to member admin. Getting through the cue to member admin directly is essentailly impossible, you have to leave a message and ask them to call back. Personally I'd give them a week or so and then send them a letter that says since they haven't responded, you are closing. It's true there might be a catch 22 as you really need the Waiver to record. That's a question for the closing company.

Stacy 6552
Don't loose hope yet!
I'm sending some pixie dust.
It must be stressful poor thing.
I'm so sorry your going through this
maybe some good news will come
today...
July:D

We're working with the Timeshare store.

Thanks for the pixie dust! Keep it comming. Day 31 of the ROFR wait and counting.

Been watching your thread as we were resaling on HH at the same time. We had success the second time around, First contract was $63, the second contract was $65.

Dumping a whole truckload of PD your direction;)

Johnnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter