Loops

zzsimms

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what loops are considered preferred? We booked last year for 12/13-20 in a preferred space under a grand gathering and was wondering with all the loop changes which ones are exactly preferred or are they now considered premium? I would like to request a certain loop but having never been to the Fort before was wondering which loops are preferred?

Loop 100 - Preferred
Loop 200 - Preferred
Loop 300 - Preferred Pet
Loop 400 - Premium
Loop 500 - Premium Pet
Loop 600 - Premium
Loop 700 - Premium Pet
Loop 800 - Premium Pet
Loop 900 - Premium Pet
Loop 1000 - Premium
Loop 1100 - Premium
Loop 1200 - Premium Pet
Loop 1300 - Premium Pet
Loop 1400 - Premium
Loop 1500 - Partial
Loop 1600 - Preferred Pet
Loop 1700 - Preferred
Loop 1800 - Preferred Pet
Loop 1900 - Preferred
Loop 2000 - Partial

A map.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/fortwilderness.htm

Thanks
Now all have to do is figure out which loop would be best with a 33 ft. 5th and crew cab dually to back in.

Thanks
Now all have to do is figure out which loop would be best with a 33 ft. 5th and crew cab dually to back in.

I have the same truck, swith a 33'TT. I have never been in a loop that wouldn't work, but there are sites in any loop that may be a challenge. If you are assigned a site that just won't work you can contact the front desk from a house phone at the nearest comfort station. Explain the situation. If you have already seen an empty site or 2 that would work, you can run those numbers by them to see if they are available.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait to get there. Right now planning menues and driving DH crazy with getting the Mickey lamp post done. Everyone at work says I'm already gone. ha with decorating the house and planning on what to decorate at the site (along with trying to hide stuff from DH about what I'm packing to decorate with) yes I would agree with them. :happytv: Anyone going to be at the fort 12/13-20?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter