Looking to book our first WDW trip for Easter 2022

mikelamb

Earning My Ears
Hi All -

Looking to book our first trip to WDW for Easter 2022. I have some specific questions but generally this is what we're planning as a family of 4 with 2 kids who will be 5 & 7.

Planning to fly out using BA on Avios.
Will stay first at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (probably 5 nights) and use this as a base to go to KSC and settle the kids. I've stayed here before and they have decent suites where we can get the kids to bed in a separate room and then still have an evening for the adults.
Then we're planning to do 7 nights at Disney, staying at the Yacht Club before flying home.

After advice to see if others have done something similar and any suggestions. More specifically though, I see I can get 14 day passes on disney holidays or the price of 7, but they would start when we check into the hotel when bought together for a discount. If we wanted those 7 extra days ahead of the hotel stay, do we have to buy them separately? Not sure of we'd want to go ahead of going "all in" for 7 days but want seems like a good idea to have the option.

Thanks!

If you buy them as part of your Disney hotel package then they will start on check in day. If you buy them separately then you can use them as you wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter