Looking For yourmagicaljourney.com

Braque

It's the truth. It's actual.
Hi - I saw a previous post listing yourmagicaljourney.com as a great travel agent site specializing in Disney trips, but I cannot locate them on the Web. Is the address different? Does anyone know of other good travel agent sites that specialize in Discount Disney?

Thanks.

Hi Braque!

It is www.yourmagicaljourneys.com. I have used them before and will use them again. They are a delight to work with! AND they are a fully insured member of and affiliated with ARC, ASTA, CLIA, and OSSN. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

...there is a travel agency that deals EXCLUSIVELY with Disney travel that is associated with the DIS and owned by Pete Werner. It is www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com . The people who work for Dreams are/were moderators on this site and know LOTS about planning trips to Disney. You could give them a try.
Hope that this helps...

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
Co-Host of The Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

I too have used magical journeys and have not had any problems and am using them for my next trip as well. they are very knowledgeable and disney is their specialty. in fact one of the agents used to work for disney in their cro. They are very friendly and great to work with.

Beverly1.gif
multi.GIF
<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> First Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!--yeah baby! </marquee><font></font></font>

Beverly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!